Directions and Parking
From I-64, East or West:
- Take the Leon Sullivan Way exit off I-64.
- Stay on Leon Sullivan Way, passing through four stoplights (Washington, Lee, Quarrier, and Virginia). The fourth stoplight is at the intersection of Virginia Street & Leon Sullivan Way.
- On your right is Charleston Catholic High School, a parking lot and then the Boulevard Towers offices located at 1018 Kan. Blvd, East. The building is a 12 story brown brick structure.
From the north, on I-77 or I-79:
- I-77 and I-79 merge just north of Charleston, with I-79 ending in Charleston.
- At the end of I-79, follow I-77 South/I-64 East towards Beckley.
- Take the Leon Sullivan Way (formerly Broad Street) exit and follow the directions above.
- If you miss the Leon Sullivan Way Exit, continue on I-77/I-64 towards Beckley and take the Greenbrier Street Exit. Go right on Greenbrier Street to Quarrier. Follow Quarrier for about 1.5 miles back to Leon Sullivan Way. Go left on Leon Sullivan Way through one intersection (Virginia) to the Boulevard Towers.
PDF map (with parking information)
Limited meter parking is available on Leon Sullivan Way and on Dunbar Street which can be reached by turning right on Kanawha Blvd. and then right on Dunbar Street.
Parking spaces 11 and 12 in the Leon Sullivan Way lot behind the building are reserved for visitors.